What will you learn?
- Training on Tally ERP 9 and the latest TallyPrime.
- Brief insight on accounting basics like debits and credits that will help you understand and post entries
- Learn to create ledger and alter ledger as well
- Certificate of Completion from TALLY EDUCATION
- Stock & Inventory Management in Tally – Set up details of Inventory and filter reports like availability of certain stock in particular warehouse and its cost.
- Covering the main aspects of Tally like Billing Banking Taxation, GST, TDS and many more
- Learning step-by-step instructions starting from download and installation, company creation, maintaining chart of accounts, recording business transactions and generation of financial reports, banking solutions and securing business data.
Who can enroll for the course?
This courseware is highly recommended for learners who aspire to build a successful career in Accounts, Finance, Taxation and Banking sectors or as an entrepreneur. To get enrolled for TallyEssential, one must have completed 12th/PUC.
Tally Essential course covers topics from basic to intermediate financial accounting concepts. It is available in three levels. Enclosed below are the topic details covered under each level:
Level 1 (Recording & Reporting)
Chapter 1: Fundamentals of Accounting
- This chapter summarizes the Fundamentals of Accountancy, starting with the accounting terms, concepts, right up to the double entry system of accounting. It explains the need and usage of Golden Rules of Accounting in the books of accounting and recording the business transactions.
Chapter 2: Introduction to TallyPrime
- This introductory chapter on Accounting using Tally explains how simple it is to download and install Tally in the system.
- This chapter helps you understand the simplest way of creating a company and the company features and configurations.
Chapter 3: Maintaining Chart of Accounts
- This chapter shows you how simple it is to create, alter and display the Chart of Accounts such as Ledgers, Groups, Stock Items and Units of Measure Creation.
Chapter 4: Recording and Maintaining Accounting Transactions
- This chapter covers how to record transactions such as Receipt, Contra, Payment, Purchase, Sales, Debit Note, Credit Note, and Journal Vouchers with practical scenarios.
Chapter 5: Banking
- This chapter covers the basic Banking Feature, Cheque Printing, Bank Reconciliation, Generating Deposit Slips including Payment Advice.
Chapter 6: Generating Financial Statements and MIS Reports
- This chapter covers all MIS reports in Tally; Trail Balance, Balance Sheet, Profit and Loss account, Cash Flow Statement, Ratio Analysis, Daybook, Receipts and Payments, Purchase and Sales Register including Inventory Reports.
Chapter 7: Data Security
- This chapter covers Securing Financial Information of the Company, Creating Security Control, User Roles, Creation of Users and Change User.
Chapter 8: Company Data Management
- This chapter covers how to securely take company data and restore without any data loss.
Level 2 (Accounts Payable and Receivable)
Chapter 1: Storage and Classification of Inventory
- This chapter helps you understand the meaning and types of inventories. Also covers the creation of inventory masters such as Stock Groups, Stock Category, Warehouse and Batches.
Chapter 2: Accounts Receivable and Payable Management
- This chapter covers the fundamentals and concepts of Outstanding Management, Enabling Bill-wise practical business scenarios on the given references such as, New Reference, Against Reference, Advance Reference, On account Reference with illustrations along with Bill Settlement and Credit Limit feature.
Chapter 3: Purchase and Sales Order Management
- This chapter covers Management of Sales and Purchase Cycle, Placing an Order, Handling Rejections, Raising an Invoice against the order and complete it with receipts and payments.
Chapter 4: Tracking Additional Costs of Purchase
- This chapter covers how to maintain additional costs incurred on purchase of stock.
Chapter 5: Cost/Profit Centres Management
- This chapter covers how to allocate expenses and incomes to different cost unit of the organization, automation of allocation of cost centre by creating cost centre classes in Tally and updating the reports instantly, once after recording the transactions.
Chapter 6: Budgets and Scenarios
- This chapter covers how to maintain Budgets & Scenario Management in Tally
Chapter 7: Generating and Printing Reports
- This chapter covers how to generate and print all Books and Registers in Tally including Inventory Reports.
Level 3 (Taxation and Compliance)
Chapter 1: Goods and Services Tax
- This chapter covers Goods and Services Tax and enables recording intrastate and interstate transactions, purchase and sales return transaction with GST supplies inclusive of tax, purchase from composition dealer, exports and supply of exempted goods along with the procedure of adjusting input credit against available liability making tax payment to the government, generating GSTR-1 and GSTR-3B in Tally. This chapter also explains the composition dealer basic transactions and generating returns.
Chapter 2: Tax Deducted at Source
- This chapter covers Tax Deducted at Source and enables configuring TDS at different levels and record Basic TDS transactions, TDS payment to government, generating TDS challan and generating TDS reports.
Chapter 3: Management of Business Data
- This chapter covers Export and Import, and Open Database Connectivity (ODBC).
Chapter 4: Moving to the Next Financial Year
- This chapter covers Export and Import, Splitting Company, and Group Company.
For an interactive and interesting course structure, we have included a diverse range of educational and engaging content, concepts and content delivery. This will ensure a delightful learning experience for you.
Hybrid learning module ensures you can learn the course through interactive video content along with written content.
Digital content is based on various visual and interactive sessions. It is comprised of tutorial videos, quizzes and infographics. The visual representations, interactive quiz sessions and interesting infographics can bring you a rich and interactive learning experience.
Assessment consists of various MCQs, matching the following and image based questions.
You will be provided with case studies based on real-life business scenarios before completion of the course.
Industry- preferred certification will be provided to differentiate yourself from others and take your career to the next level.